The most common water heater we install is a Bradford White. Click here to read about Bradford White warranty information about what is covered and what is not covered with their warranty.
Here is a breakdown of the warranty:
- Tank: six years (The tank jacket is what you see on the outside) – Bradford White warranty item
- Gas valve: six years – Bradford White warranty item
- Expansion Tank: one year – This is required by city code and is not made by Bradford White
- Galvanized, brass or stainless-steel fittings: one year – This is not part of the water heater but is required to add expansion tank or extend inlet or outlet
- Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve (T&P Valve): one year
We do provide a one year warranty from date of closure on your new house or date of our installation in your older house with anything we provided.
We do honor your builders warranty if it is more than one year but most builders only have a one year warranty.
Click here to check your Bradford White water heater warranty.